Bring the Cruise Book to Life with this Multimedia Presentation
This CD will Exceed your Expectations
You would be purchasing an exact copy of the Seabees 101st Battalion Album on CD during World War II. Each page has
been placed on a CD for years of enjoyable computer viewing. It comes in a plastic protective sleeve with a customized
label. Every page has been enhanced and is readable. Books like this sell for a hundred dollars or more when
buying the actual hard copy. That is if you can find one for sale.
This would make a great gift for yourself or someone
you know who may have served in this unit. You will not be disappointed.
Some of the items in this book are as follows:
- Ports of Call: Pearl Harbor, Eniwetok Atoll, Saipan and Okinawa
- Local Natives Life
- Work Structure and Accomplishments
- Daily Living
- Many Camp Activity Photos
- Battalion Personnel Roster (Name, Rank and Hometown Address)
- Plus Much More
Over 250 Photos on Approximately 173
Once you view this CD you will have a better idea of what life was like in this Seabee unit during World War II.
- 22 Minute Audio "American Radio Mobilizes the Home front" WWII (National Archives)
- 22 Minute Audio "Allied Turncoats Broadcast
for the Axis Powers" WWII (National Archives)
- Other Interesting Items Include:
- The Oath of Enlistment
- The Sailors Creed
- Core Values
of the United States Navy
- Military Code of Conduct
- Navy Terminology Origins (8 Pages)
- Examples: Scuttlebutt,
Chewing the Fat, Devil to Pay,
- Hunky-Dory and many more.
- 25 Hi Res Images of the "World War Two Memorial"
in Washington DC