Bring the Cruise Book to Life with this Multimedia Presentation
This CD will Exceed your Expectations
You would be purchasing an exact copy
of the Seabees 5th Battalion Album on CD during World War II. Each page has been placed on a CD for years of enjoyable
computer viewing. It comes in a plastic protective sleeve with a customized label. Every page has been enhanced
and is readable. Books like this sell for a hundred dollars or more when buying the actual hard copy. That is if
you can find one for sale.
This would make a great gift for yourself or someone you know who may have served in this unit. You will not be disappointed.
Some of the items in this book are as follows:
- From boot to Seabees (Training)
- Aleutian Cruise,Dutch Harbor, ADAK
- Awards and Commendations
- Many Group Activity Photos
- Ports of Call: Oakland, Port Barron, Port Hueneme, South
Pacific, New Guinea, Tacloban-Leyte, Guiuan-Samar Calicoan, Comangan, Sant Marguerita
- Divisional Group Photos with Names
- Company A,
B, C, D Group Activities with Names
- Sports and Recreation
- Battalion Roster
Over 436 Photos on Approximately 156
Once you view this CD you will have a better idea of what life was like in this Seabee unit during World War II.
- 22 Minute Audio "American Radio Mobilizes the Home front" WWII (National Archives)
- 22 Minute Audio "Allied Turncoats Broadcast
for the Axis Powers" WWII (National Archives)
- Other Interesting Items Include:
- The Oath of Enlistment
- The Sailors Creed
- Core Values
of the United States Navy
- Military Code of Conduct
- Navy Terminology Origins (8 Pages)
- Examples: Scuttlebutt,
Chewing the Fat, Devil to Pay,
- Hunky-Dory and many more.
- 25 Hi Res Images of the "World War Two Memorial"
in Washington DC