Bring the Cruise Book to Life with this Multimedia Presentation
This CD will Exceed your Expectations
A great part of naval history.
You would be purchasing an exact copy of the USS The Sullivanís DD 537 cruise book
during this time period. Each page has been placed on a CD for years of enjoyable computer viewing. The CD comes in
a plastic sleeve with a custom label. Every page has been enhanced and is readable. Rare cruise books like this
sell for a hundred dollars or more when buying the actual hard copy if you can find one for sale.
This would make
a great gift for yourself or someone you know who may have served aboard her. Usually only ONE person in the family has the
original book. The CD makes it possible for other family members to have a copy also. You will not be disappointed we guarantee
Some of the items in this book are as follows:
- Divisional Group Photos with Names
- Cruise Chart
- Some Ports of Call: Newport,Panama, San Diego, Hawaii, Midway, Japan, Korea, Okinawa, Hong Kong, Subic Bay, Philippines, Singapore, Ceylon, India, Bah rein, Aden,Suez, Naples, Cannes and Gibraltar.
- Many Crew Activity Photos
- Crew Roster (Name and Rank)
- Plus Much More
Over 129 Photos on Approximately 67 Pages.
Once you view this book you will know what life was like on this Destroyer
during this time period.
- Several Additional Images of the USS The Sullivanís DD 537(National Archives)
- 20 Minute
Audio of a "1967 Equator Crossing" (Not this ship but the Ceremony is Traditional)
- 6 Minute Audio of "Sounds of Boot Camp" in
the late 50's early 60's
- Other Interesting Items Include:
- The Oath of Enlistment
- The Sailors Creed
- Core Values of the United
- Military Code of Conduct
- Navy Terminology Origins (8 Pages)
- Examples: Scuttlebutt, Chewing the
Fat, Devil to Pay,
- Hunky-Dory and many more.
- 25 Hi Res Images of the "World War Two Memorial" in Washington DC