Bring the Cruise Book to Life with this Multimedia Presentation
This CD will Exceed your Expectations
1944 - 1945
A great part of naval history.
You would be purchasing an exact copy of the USS Meriwether APA
203 cruise book during World War II. Each page has been placed on a CD for years of enjoyable computer viewing. TheCD comes in a plastic sleeve with a custom label. Every page has been enhanced and is readable. Rare cruise
books like this sell for a hundred dollars or more when buying the actual hard copy if you can find one for sale.
would make a great gift for yourself or someone you know who may have served aboard her. Usually only ONE person in the family
has the original book. The CD makes it possible for other family members to have a copy also. You will not be disappointed
we guarantee it.
Some of the items in this book are as follows:
- Divisional Group Photos With Names
- Many Crew Activity Photos
Description of Each Division
- Sports and Recreation
- Invasion of Okinawa
- Tokyo Bay Surrender
- Nagasaki Photos
- Manila After the War
Roster (Name, Rank and Home Town Address)
- Plus Much More
Over 248 pictures and the ships story told on 111 pages.
view this CD you will know what life was like on this Transport during World War II.
- 22 Minute Audio "American
Radio Mobilizes the Home Front" WWII (National Archives)
- 22 Minute Audio "Allied Turncoats Broadcast for the Axis Powers" WWII (National
- 20 Minute Audio of a "1967 Equator Crossing" (Not this ship but the Ceremony is Traditional)
- 6 Minute Audio of "Sounds
of Boot Camp" in the late 50's early 60's
- Other Interesting Items Include:
- The Oath of Enlistment
- The Sailors Creed
- Core Values
of the United States Navy
- Military Code of Conduct
- Navy Terminology Origins (8 Pages)
- Examples: Scuttlebutt,
Chewing the Fat, Devil to Pay,
- Hunky-Dory and many more.
- 25 Hi Res Images of the "World War Two Memorial"
in Washington DC