Bring the Cruise Book to Life with this Multimedia Presentation
This CD will Exceed your Expectations
A great part of naval history.
You would be purchasing an exact copy of the USS Barnett AP 5 AP 11 cruise book
during World War II. Each page has been placed on a CD for years of enjoyable computer viewing. The CD comes in
a plastic sleeve with a custom label. Every page has been enhanced and is readable. Rare cruise books like this
sell for a hundred dollars or more when buying the actual hard copy if you can find one for sale.
This would make
a great gift for yourself or someone you know who may have served aboard her. Usually only ONE person in the family has the
original book. The CD makes it possible for other family members to have a copy also. You will not be disappointed we guarantee
Some of the items in this book are as follows:
- Description of Ships History
- Crossing the Equator
- Divisional Group Photos with
- Typical "Plan of the Day"
- Many Crew Activity Photos
- Active Ships Crew Roster (Name and Hometown Address)
- Former Crew Roster
Over 123 photos and the ships story told on 60 pages.
Once you view this CD you will know what life was
like on this Transport during World War II.
- Several additional “Official Navy Photos” of the USS Barnett
AP 5 and AP 11
- 22 Minute Audio "American Radio Mobilizes the Home Front" WWII (National Archives)
- 22 Minute Audio "Allied Turncoats
Broadcast for the Axis Powers" WWII (National Archives)
- 20 Minute Audio of a "1967 Equator Crossing" (Not this ship but the Ceremony
- 6 Minute Audio of "Sounds of Boot Camp" in the late 50's early 60's
- Other Interesting Items Include:
- The Oath
- The Sailors Creed
- Core Values of the United States Navy
- Military Code of Conduct
- Navy Terminology Origins (8 Pages)
- Examples: Scuttlebutt, Chewing the Fat, Devil to Pay,
- Hunky-Dory and many more.
- 25 Hi Res Images of the "World War Two Memorial" in Washington DC