Bring the Cruise Book to Life with this Multimedia Presentation
This CD will Exceed your Expectations
23 Aug 1944 - 8 Nov 1945
A great part of naval history.
You would be purchasing an exact copy of the USS Admiral
W S Benson AP 120 cruise book during World War II. Each page has been placed on a CD for years of enjoyable computer viewing.
The CD comes in a plastic sleeve with a custom label. Every page has been enhanced and is readable. Rare
cruise books like this sell for a hundred dollars or more when buying the actual hard copy if you can find one
This would make a great gift for yourself or someone you know who may have served aboard her. Usually only ONE person
in the family has the original book. The CD makes it possible for other family members to have a copy also. You will not
be disappointed we guarantee it.
Some of the items in this book are as follows:
- Cruise Chart
- Divisional Group Photos with Names
- Five Detailed Pages of the Ships Saga
- Crossing the Equator
- Ports of Call - Bombay India, Le Havre France, Marseilles France, Manila
Philippines, Okinawa Japan
- Many Crew Activity Photos (Life Aboard the Ship)
- Condensed Log
Over 194 photos and the ships story
told on 73 pages.
Once you view this CD you will know what life was like on this Transport during World War II.
- 22 Minute Audio "American Radio Mobilizes the Home Front" WWII (National Archives)
- 22 Minute Audio "Allied Turncoats Broadcast
for the Axis Powers" WWII (National Archives)
- 20 Minute Audio of a "1967 Equator Crossing" (Not this ship but the Ceremony is
- 6 Minute Audio of "Sounds of Boot Camp" in the late 50's early 60's
- Other Interesting Items Include:
- The Oath of
- The Sailors Creed
- Core Values of the United States Navy
- Military Code of Conduct
- Navy Terminology Origins (8 Pages)
Examples: Scuttlebutt, Chewing the Fat, Devil to Pay,
- Hunky-Dory and many more.
- 25 Hi Res Images of
the "World War Two Memorial" in Washington DC