Bring the Cruise Book to Life with this Multimedia Presentation
This CD will exceed your Expectations
A great part of naval
You would be purchasing an exact copy of the USS San Juan CL 54 cruise book during World War II. Each
page has been placed on a CD for years of enjoyable computer viewing. The CD comes in a plastic sleeve with a
custom label. Every page has been enhanced and is readable. Rare cruise books like this sell for a hundred
dollars or more when buying the actual hard copy if you can find one for sale. You will not be disappointed.
of the items in this memory log are as follows:
- Commissioning and launching
- History of the San Juan
- Crossing the equator
crew activity photos
- Logistics and ships log
- Citations and awards
- LIfe aboard the ship
- Liberty call and travels
- Much, much more
and the ships story told on 104 pages.
Once you view this CD you will know what life was like on this LIGHT CRUISER
during World War II.
- 22 Minute Audio "American Radio Mobilizes the Home front" WWII (National Archives)
- 22 Minute
Audio "Allied Turncoats Broadcast for the Axis Powers" WWII (National Archives)
- 20 Minute Audio of a "1967 Equator Crossing"
(Not this ship but the Ceremony is Traditional)
- 6 Minute Audio of "Sounds of Boot Camp" in the late 50's early 60's
- 11 additional"official navy photos" of the ship
- Other Interesting Items Include:
- The Oath of Enlistment
- The Sailors Creed
- Core Values of
the United States Navy
- Military Code of Conduct
- Navy Terminology Origins (8 Pages)
- Examples: Scuttlebutt,
Chewing the Fat, Devil to Pay,
- Hunky-Dory and many more.
- 25 Hi Res Images of the "World War Two Memorial"
in Washington DC