Bring the memory Book to Life with this Multimedia Presentation
This CD will Exceed your Expectations
A great part of
You would be purchasing an exact copy of the Treasure Island book during World War II. Each page has
been placed on a CD for years of enjoyable computer viewing. The CD comes in a plastic sleeve with a custom label.
Every page has been enhanced and is readable. Rare books like this sell for a hundred dollars or more when
buying the actual hard copy if you can find one for sale.
If you ever spent time on Treasure Island in the 40s, 50s, 60,s 70's
or 80s, this will bring back some memories. Although the book is all about the facility during WWII many of the buildings
will be remembered as they did not change much.
We have also included many personal photos that were taken on
the Island recently. It is not longer an operating base but many of the building still stand. You will not be disappointed
we guarantee it.
Some of the items in this book are as follows:
- An island is built
- Life before forty
- Growing pains
- The armed guard
- Operational training
- US naval hospital
- Embarkation barracks
- The Marines
- Frontier base
- Lucky bag
- Many great photos of all base
- Great photos of buildings inside and out
A must have for anyone who ever lived on Treasure Island.
Over 397 pictures
and the base story told on 280 pages.
Once you view this CD you will know what life was like on Treasure Island during
World War II.
- 22 Minute Audio "American Radio Mobilizes the Home front" WWII (National Archives)
- 22 Minute Audio
"Allied Turncoats Broadcast for the Axis Powers" WWII (National Archives)
- 6 Minute Audio of "Sounds of Boot Camp" in the late 50's
- Other Interesting Items Include:
- The Oath of Enlistment
- The Sailors Creed
- Core Values of the United States Navy
Code of Conduct
- Navy Terminology Origins (8 Pages)
- Examples: Scuttlebutt, Chewing the Fat, Devil to Pay,
- Hunky-Dory and many more.
- 25 Hi Res Images of the "World War Two Memorial" in Washington DC