Bring the Cruise Book to Life with this Multimedia Presentation
This CD will Exceed your Expectations
A great part of Naval history.
You would be purchasing an exact copy of the USS General SD Sturgis AP 137 cruise
book during World War II. Each page has been placed on a CD for years of enjoyable computer viewing. The CD comes in
a plastic sleeve with a custom label. Every page has been enhanced and is readable. Rare cruise books like this
sell for a hundred dollars or more when buying the actual hard copy if you can find one for sale.
This would make
a great gift for yourself or someone you know who may have served aboard her. Usually only ONE person in the family has the
original book. The CD makes it possible for other family members to have a copy also. You will not be disappointed we guarantee
Some of the headlines in this book are as follows:
- Group divisional photos (name and rank)
- Crossing the line (Equator)
shipboard crew activity photos
- Tokyo finale
- Chronological history (Date and year of event)
- Plus much more
pictures on 89 pages.
Once you view this CD you will know what life was like on this Transport ship during
World War II.
- 22 Minute Audio "American Radio Mobilizes the Homefront" WWII (National Archives)
- 22 Minute Audio
"Allied Turncoats Broadcast for the Axis Powers" WWII (National Archives)
- 20 Minute Audio of a "1967 Equator Crossing" (Not this
ship but the Ceremony is Traditional)
- 6 Minute Audio of "Sounds of Boot Camp" in the late 50's early 60's
- Other Interesting
- The Oath of Enlistment
- The Sailors Creed
- Core Values of the United States Navy
- Military Code of Conduct
- Navy Terminology
Origins (8 Pages)
- Examples: Scuttlebutt, Chewing the Fat, Devil to Pay,
and many more.
- 25 Hi Res Images of the "World War Two Memorial" in Washington DC