Bring the Cruise Book to Life with this Multimedia Presentation
This CD will Exceed your Expectations
A great part of Naval history.
You would be purchasing an exact copy of the USS Boxer cruise book during the Korean
war. Each page has been placed on a CD for years of enjoyable computer viewing. The CD comes in a plastic
sleeve with a custom label. Every page has been enhanced and is readable. Rare cruise books like this sell for a
hundred dollars or more when buying the actual hard copy if you can find one for sale.
This would make a great gift
for yourself or someone you know who may have served aboard her. Usually only ONE person in the family has the original book.
The CD makes it possible for other family members to have a copy also. You will not be disappointed we guarantee it.
Some of the headlines
in this book are as follows:
- Sailing West - Honolulu, Hong Kong and Japan
- Joined Task Force 77
- Korean operations
- Many flight operation
- Entertainment, sports and recreation
- Change of command
- Airgroup photos
- Fighter Squadron 111, 52, 151,
- Composite Squadron 3, 11, 35, 61
- Helocopter Squadron 1 unit 16
- Crew roster
by state showing name, rank and hometown city
- Plus much more
Over 765 pictures on 287 pages.
Once you view this CD you
will know what life was like on this Aircraft Carrier during the Korean war.
- Several Additional
Images of the USS Boxer during the various periods (National Archives)
- 6 Minute Audio of "Sounds of Boot Camp" in the late 50's
- Other Interesting Items Include:
- The Oath of Enlistment
- The Sailors Creed
- Core Values of the United States Navy
Code of Conduct
- Navy Terminology Origins (8 Pages)
- Examples: Scuttlebutt, Chewing the Fat, Devil to Pay,
- Hunky-Dory and many more.
- 25 Hi Res Images of the "World War Two Memorial" in Washington DC