A great part of Naval history.
You would be purchasing an exact copy of the USS Thomas Jefferson APA 30 cruise
book during World War II. Each page has been placed on a CD for years of enjoyable computer viewing. The CD comes in
a plastic sleeve with a custom label. Every page has been enhanced and is readable. Rare cruise books like this
sell for a hundred dollars or more when buying the actual hard copy if you can find one for sale.
This would make
a great gift for yourself or someone you know who may have served aboard her. Usually only ONE person in the family has the
original book. The CD makes it possible for other family members to have a copy also. You will not be disappointed we guarantee
Some of the items in book 1 are as follows:
- Pacific Islands
- Crossing the Equator ceremony
- Invasion record
- List of ports
- Photos of Island people
- Many crew photos
- Plus much more
Over 55 photos and the ships story told on 32 pages.
of the items in book 2 are as follows:
- In Oriental Waters (July - November 1945)
- The occupation
- War and peace in
- Sasebo revisited
- Divisional group photos
- Plus much more
Over 56 photos and the ships story told on 40 pages.
you view this CD you will know what life was like on this Transport during World War II.
- 22 Minute
Audio "American Radio Mobilizes the Home front" WWII (National Archives)
- 22 Minute Audio "Allied Turncoats Broadcast for the
Axis Powers" WWII (National Archives)
- 20 Minute Audio of a "1967 Equator Crossing" (Not this ship but the Ceremony is Traditional)
- 6 Minute Audio of "Sounds of Boot Camp" in the late 50's early 60's
- Other Interesting Items Include:
- The Oath of Enlistment
- The Sailors Creed
- Core Values of the United States Navy
- Military Code of Conduct
- Navy Terminology Origins (8 Pages)
Examples: Scuttlebutt, Chewing the Fat, Devil to Pay,
- Hunky-Dory and many more.
- 25 Hi Res Images of
the "World War Two Memorial" in Washington DC
Bring the Cruise Book to Life with this Multimedia Presentation
This CD will Exceed your Expectations