A great part of Naval history.
You would be purchasing an exact copy of the USS Leyte CV 32 cruise book during
just after World War II. Each page has been placed on a CD for years of enjoyable computer viewing. The CD comes in
a plastic sleeve with a custom label. Every page has been enhanced and is readable. Rare cruise books like this
sell for a hundred dollars or more when buying the actual hard copy if you can find one for sale.
This would make
a great gift for yourself or someone you know who may have served aboard her. Usually only ONE person in the family has the
original book. The CD makes it possible for other family members to have a copy also. You will not be disappointed we guarantee
Some of the items in this book are as follows:
- Shake down cruise
- Many shipboard crew activity photos
- Ports of call
recreation and flight operations
- Air division V-1, V-1 catapult, V-2, V-3, and V-4
- Many divisional photos and responsibilities
crew and officers roster
- Plus much more
Over 285 photos and the ships story told on 183 pages.
Once you view this CD you will know
what life was like on this Aircraft Carrier just after during World War II.
- Several Additional Images of
the USS Leyte during various periods (National Archives)
- 22 Minute Audio "American Radio Mobilizes the Home front"
WWII (National Archives)
- 22 Minute Audio "Allied Turncoats Broadcast for the Axis Powers" WWII (National Archives)
- 20 Minute Audio
of a "1967 Equator Crossing" (Not this ship but the Ceremony is Traditional)
- 6 Minute Audio of "Sounds of Boot Camp" in the late
50's early 60's
- Other Interesting Items Include:
- The Oath of Enlistment
- The Sailors Creed
- Core Values of the United States Navy
- Military Code of Conduct
- Navy Terminology Origins (8 Pages)
- Examples: Scuttlebutt, Chewing the Fat, Devil
- Hunky-Dory and many more.
- 25 Hi Res Images of the "World War Two Memorial" in Washington DC
Bring the Cruise Book to Life with this Multimedia Presentation
This CD will Exceed your Expectations