A great part of Naval history.
You would be purchasing an exact copy of the USS Antietam CV 36 cruise book
during the Korean War. Each page has been placed on a CD for years of enjoyable computer viewing. The CD comes in
a plastic sleeve with a custom label. Every page has been enhanced and is readable. Rare cruise books like this
sell for a hundred dollars or more when buying the actual hard copy if you can find one for sale.
This would make
a great gift for yourself or someone you know who may have served aboard her. Usually only ONE person in the family has the
original book. The CD makes it possible for other family members to have a copy also. You will not be disappointed we guarantee
Some of the items in this book are as follows:
- The first cruise – re-commissioning, UTE, ORI, San Francisco, Pear Harbor andJapan
- Attack bombers, jets and fighters
- Strike damage
- Divisional photos and activity descriptions
- Many flight deck operation photos
- Sports, recreation and worship services
- Divisional group photos with names
- Carrier Air group 15 (group photos with
- Plus much more
Over 570 photos and the ships story told on 198 pages.
Once you view this CD you will know what
life was like on this Aircraft Carrier during the Korean War.
25 Hi Res Images of the "World War Two Memorial"
in Washington DC
- Several Additional Images of the USS Antietam (National
- 20 Minute Audio of a "1967 Equator Crossing" (Not this ship but the Ceremony is Traditional)
- 6 Minute Audio of "Sounds
of Boot Camp" in the late 50's early 60's
- Other Interesting Items Include:
- The Oath of Enlistment
- The Sailors Creed
- Core Values
of the United States Navy
- Military Code of Conduct
- Navy Terminology Origins (8 Pages)
- Examples: Scuttlebutt,
Chewing the Fat, Devil to Pay,
- Hunky-Dory and many more.
Bring the Cruise Book to Life with this Multimedia Presentation
This CD will exceed your Expectations