A great part of Naval history.
You would be purchasing an exact copy of the Seabees 26th Battalion cruise book during
World War II. Each page has been placed on a CD for years of enjoyable computer viewing. The CD comes in
a plastic sleeve with a custom label. Every page has been enhanced and is readable. Rare cruise books like this
sell for a hundred dollars or more when buying the actual hard copy if you can find one for sale.
This would make
a great gift for yourself or someone you know who may have served aboard her. Usually only ONE person in the family has the
original book. The CD makes it possible for other family members to have a copy also. You will not be disappointed we guarantee
Some of the items in this book are as follows:
- Original muster roll sorted by name
- Chronology history of the Battalion
- Citations and letters of commendation
- Group activity and area photos
- New Caledonia, Guadalcanal, Tulagi, Munda,
Malaita and Nugu
- Plus much more
Over 85 photos and the ships story told on 62 pages.
Once you view this CD you
will know what life was like for this Seabee Battalion during World War II.
- 22 Minute Audio "American Radio
Mobilizes the Home front" WWII (National Archives)
- 22 Minute Audio "Allied Turncoats Broadcast for the Axis Powers" WWII (National
- 20 Minute Audio of a "1967 Equator Crossing" (Not this ship but the Ceremony is Traditional)
- 6 Minute Audio of "Sounds
of Boot Camp" in the late 50's early 60's
- Other Interesting Items Include:
- The Oath of Enlistment
- The Sailors Creed
- Core Values
of the United States Navy
- Military Code of Conduct
- Navy Terminology Origins (8 Pages)
- Examples: Scuttlebutt,
Chewing the Fat, Devil to Pay,
- Hunky-Dory and many more.
- 25 Hi Res Images of the "World War Two Memorial"
in Washington DC
Bring the Cruise Book to Life with this Multimedia Presentation
This CD will Exceed your Expectations