(War Log 1943 - 1945).
Bring the Cruise Book to Life with this Multimedia Presentation
This CD will Exceed your Expectations
A great part
of naval history.
You would be purchasing an exact copy of the USS New Jersey BB 62 cruise book during World
War II. Each page has been placed on a CD for years of enjoyable computer viewing. The CD comes in a plastic
sleeve with a custom label. Every page has been enhanced and is readable. Rare cruise books like this sell for a
hundred dollars or more when buying the actual hard copy if you can find one for sale.
This would make a great gift
for yourself or someone you know who may have served aboard her. Usually only ONE person in the family has the original book.
The CD makes it possible for other family members to have a copy also. You will not be disappointed we guarantee it.
Some of the headlines
in this book are as follows:
- Five pages of detailed description of war activities
- Battle Action shots
- On the way to Tokyo
- Admiral Halsey Visit
- Secretary Forrestal Visit
- Welcoming CINCPAC
- Change of Command Ceremony
Admiral Nimitz Visit
- General Stillwell Visit
- Navy Chief
of Staff Visit
- Remember Seattle, Pearl Harbor, Guam, Manila and Tokyo
- Crews Activities
- Roster of Officers September 1945
- The Crew
- Medical and Dental
- Ships organization
- Nine Departments Twenty Seven Divisions (Pictures and Descriptions
- Heads of Departments
- Commissioning Roster
- Well done memo from James Forrestal
Over 167 pictures and the New
Jersey War story on 107 pages.
Once you view this CD you will know what life was like on this Battleship during
World War II.
- Several Additional Images of the USS New Jersey during the World War II era (National Archives)
- 22 Minute Audio "American Radio Mobilizes the Home front" WWII (National Archives)
- 22 Minute Audio "Allied Turncoats Broadcast
for the Axis Powers" WWII (National Archives)
- 6 Minute Audio of "Sounds of Boot Camp" in the late 50's early 60's
- Other Interesting
- The Oath of Enlistment
- The Sailors Creed
- Core Values of the United States Navy
- Military Code of Conduct
- Navy Terminology
Origins (8 Pages)
- Examples: Scuttlebutt, Chewing the Fat, Devil to Pay,
and many more.
- 25 Hi Res Images of the "World War Two Memorial" in Washington DC