Bring the Cruise Book to Life with this Multimedia Presentation
This CD will Exceed your Expectations
A great part of naval
You would be purchasing an exact copy of the USS Randolph CV 15 cruise book during World War II. Each
page has been placed on a CD for years of enjoyable computer viewing. The CD comes in a plastic sleeve with a
custom label. Every page has been enhanced and is readable. Rare cruise books like this sell for a hundred
dollars or more when buying the actual hard copy if you can find one for sale.
This would make a great gift for yourself
or someone you know who may have served aboard her. Usually only ONE person in the family has the original book. The CD
makes it possible for other family members to have a copy also. You will not be disappointed we guarantee it.
Some of the items
in this book are as follows:
- Honor Roll
- History of the First Randolph and Second
- Air Operations
- Action Reports Tokyo and Iwo Jima
- Okinawa Support
- Victory Cruise Japanese Home Islands
- Recreation and Inspections
- Divisional Group Photos with names
- Many Shipboard Activities
Over 410 photos
on 160 pages. Randolph story on 48 detailed pages.
Once you view this CD you will know what life was like on this Aircraft
Carrier during World War II.
- Several Additional Images of the USS Randolph during the World War II era (National
- 22 Minute Audio "American Radio Mobilizes the Home front" WWII (National Archives)
- 22 Minute Audio "Allied Turncoats
Broadcast for the Axis Powers" WWII (National Archives)
- 20 Minute Audio of a "1967 Equator Crossing" (Not this ship but the Ceremony
- 6 Minute Audio of "Sounds of Boot Camp" in the late 50's early 60's
- Other Interesting Items Include:
- The Oath
- The Sailors Creed
- Core Values of the United States Navy
- Military Code of Conduct
- Navy Terminology Origins (8 Pages)
- Examples: Scuttlebutt, Chewing the Fat, Devil to Pay,
- Hunky-Dory and many more.
- 25 Hi Res Images of the "World War Two Memorial" in Washington DC