Bring the Cruise Book to Life with this Multimedia Presentation
This CD will Exceed your Expectations
A great part of naval
You would be purchasing an exact copy of the USS Reno CL 96 cruise book during World War II. Each page has
been placed on a CD for years of enjoyable computer viewing. The CD comes in a plastic sleeve with a custom label.
Every page has been enhanced and is readable. Rare cruise books like this sell for a hundred dollars or more when
buying the actual hard copy if you can find one for sale.
This would make a great gift for yourself or someone you know who may
have served aboard her. Usually only ONE person in the family has the original book. The CD makes it possible for other
family members to have a copy also. You will not be disappointed we guarantee it.
Some of the items in this book are as follows:
Cry of the Reno Sheet Music
- message from the Captain
- Liberty Headquarters Treasure Island Days
- Commissioning Ceremony December 28,
- Personnel Inspections
- Shipboard Life at Sea
- Some Divisional Photos with Names
- Crossing the Equator
- Awards and Presentations
- 1944 Crew Roster Names, Rate and Rank
Over 46 Photos on 54 pages.
Once you view this CD you will know what
life was like on this Light Cruiser during World War II.
- Several Additional Images of the USS Reno during
the World War II era (National Archives)
- 22 Minute Audio "American Radio Mobilizes the Home front" WWII (National Archives)
Minute Audio "Allied Turncoats Broadcast for the Axis Powers" WWII (National Archives)
- 20 Minute Audio of a "1967 Equator Crossing"
(Not this ship but the Ceremony is Traditional)
- 6 Minute Audio of "Sounds of Boot Camp" in the late 50's early 60's
- Other Interesting
- The Oath of Enlistment
- The Sailors Creed
- Core Values of the United States Navy
- Military Code of Conduct
- Navy Terminology
Origins (8 Pages)
- Examples: Scuttlebutt, Chewing the Fat, Devil to Pay,
and many more.
- 25 Hi Res Images of the "World War Two Memorial" in Washington DC