Bring the Cruise Book to Life with this Multimedia Presentation
This CD will Exceed your Expectations
A great part of naval
You would be purchasing an exact copy of the USS Massachusetts BB 59 cruise book during World War II. Each page has been placed on a CD for years of enjoyable computer viewing. The CD comes in a plastic sleeve with
a custom label. Every page has been enhanced and is readable. Rare cruise books like this sell for a hundred
dollars or more when buying the actual hard copy if you can find one for sale.
This would make a great gift for yourself
or someone you know who may have served aboard her. Usually only ONE person in the family has the original book. The CD
makes it possible for other family members to have a copy also. You will not be disappointed we guarantee it.
Some of the items
in this book are as follows:
- Commissioning Ceremonies
- Heading for the Pacific
- Turk Raids
- Home port of Seattle
- Philippine Operations
- Christmas in Ulithi
- Okinawa Campaign
- Japanese Homeland Operations
Over 65 pictures and
the Massachusetts story on 122 pages 8 with detailed descriptive activity.
Once you view this CD you will know what life
was like on this Battleship during World War II.
- Several Additional Images of the USS Massachusetts during
the World War II era (National Archives)
- 22 Minute Audio "American Radio Mobilizes the Home front" WWII (National Archives)
Minute Audio "Allied Turncoats Broadcast for the Axis Powers" WWII (National Archives)
- 20 Minute Audio of a "1967 Equator Crossing"
(Not this ship but the Ceremony is Traditional)
- 6 Minute Audio of "Sounds of Boot Camp" in the late 50's early 60's
- Other Interesting
- The Oath of Enlistment
- The Sailors Creed
- Core Values of the United States Navy
- Military Code of Conduct
- Navy Terminology
Origins (8 Pages)
- Examples: Scuttlebutt, Chewing the Fat, Devil to Pay,
and many more.
- 25 Hi Res Images of the "World War Two Memorial" in Washington DC