Bring the Cruise Book to Life with this Multimedia Presentation
This CD will Exceed your Expectations
A great part of naval
You would be purchasing an exact copy of the USS Lunga Point CVE 94 cruise book during World War II. Each page has been placed on a CD for years of enjoyable computer viewing. The CD comes in a plastic sleeve with
a custom label. Every page has been enhanced and is readable. Rare cruise books like this sell for a hundred
dollars or more when buying the actual hard copy if you can find one for sale.
This would make a great gift for yourself
or someone you know who may have served aboard her. Usually only ONE person in the family has the original book. The CD
makes it possible for other family members to have a copy also. You will not be disappointed we guarantee it.
Some of the headlines
in this book are as follows:
- In Memoriam to those who died
- Awards and Citations
- Christening, Commissioning and Shakedown
- Leyte Gulf
Pages of Detailed Description of all Activities
- Luzon, Iwo Jima and Okinawa
- Crew Roster (Name Rank and Home Addresses)
- Complete War Statistics for the ship
- Crew Members Births during the War
- Ship Pets "Chang", "Scottie" and "Porthole"
Plan of the Day
- 4 Pages of "Do You Remember Comments"
- Much more
Over 386 pictures on 240 pages.
view this CD you will know what life was like on this Escort Aircraft Carrier during World War II.
- Several Additional Images of the USS Lunga Point during the World War II era (National Archives)
- 22 Minute Audio "American
Radio Mobilizes the Home front" WWII (National Archives)
- 22 Minute Audio "Allied Turncoats Broadcast for the Axis Powers" WWII (National
- 20 Minute Audio of a "1967 Equator Crossing" (Not this ship but the Ceremony is Traditional)
- 6 Minute Audio of "Sounds
of Boot Camp" in the late 50's early 60's
- Other Interesting Items Include:
- The Oath of Enlistment
- The Sailors Creed
- Core Values
of the United States Navy
- Military Code of Conduct
- Navy Terminology Origins (8 Pages)
- Examples: Scuttlebutt,
Chewing the Fat, Devil to Pay,
- Hunky-Dory and many more.
- 25 Hi Res Images of the "World War Two Memorial"
in Washington DC