Bring the Cruise Book to Life with this Multimedia Presentation
This CD will Exceed your Expectations
A great part of naval
You would be purchasing an exact copy of the USS Barnes CVE 20 cruise book during World War II. Each
page has been placed on a CD for years of enjoyable computer viewing. The CD comes in a plastic sleeve with a
custom label. Every page has been enhanced and is readable. Rare cruise books like this sell for a hundred
dollars or more when buying the actual hard copy if you can find one for sale.
This would make a great gift for yourself
or someone you know who may have served aboard her. Usually only ONE person in the family has the original book. The CD
makes it possible for other family members to have a copy also. You will not be disappointed we guarantee it.
Some of the headlines
in this book are as follows:
- History of the USS Barnes
- Commissioning Ceremony
- Air Department, Gunnery, Engineering, Navigation, C and
R Department, Communications, Medical and Supply Photos
- Crossing the Line (Equator)
- Ships Log Mar 1943 - Nov 1945
- Divisional Crew
- Many Ship board Random Photos
- Much much more
Over 175 pictures on 79 pages.
view this CD you will know what life was like on this Escort Aircraft Carrier during World War II.
- Several Additional Images of the USS Barnes during the World War II era (National Archives)
- 22 Minute Audio "American
Radio Mobilizes the Home front" WWII (National Archives)
- 22 Minute Audio "Allied Turncoats Broadcast for the Axis Powers" WWII (National
- 20 Minute Audio of a "1967 Equator Crossing" (Not this ship but the Ceremony is Traditional)
- 6 Minute Audio of "Sounds
of Boot Camp" in the late 50's early 60's
- Other Interesting Items Include:
- The Oath of Enlistment
- The Sailors Creed
- Core Values
of the United States Navy
- Military Code of Conduct
- Navy Terminology Origins (8 Pages)
- Examples: Scuttlebutt,
Chewing the Fat, Devil to Pay,
- Hunky-Dory and many more.
- 25 Hi Res Images of the "World War Two Memorial"
in Washington DC