Bring the Cruise Book to Life with this Multimedia Presentation
This CD will Exceed your Expectations
A great part of naval
You would be purchasing an exact copy of the USS Guam CB 2 cruise book during World War II. Each page has
been placed on a CD for years of enjoyable computer viewing. The CD comes in a plastic sleeve with a custom label.
Every page has been enhanced and is readable. Rare cruise books like this sell for a hundred dollars or more when
buying the actual hard copy if you can find one for sale.
This would make a great gift for yourself or someone you know who may
have served aboard her. Usually only ONE person in the family has the original book. The CD makes it possible for other
family members to have a copy also. You will not be disappointed we guarantee it.
Some of the items in this book are as follows:
- Christmas in Philadelphia 1944
- The Admiral Comes Aboard
- Ships History
- Divisional Group Photos with Names
- Many Divisional
- Cruise Course Chart
- Tense Moments Off Kyushu
- USS Franklin Rescue
- Battle History
- Burial at Sea
- Korean Occupation
Over 240 Photos on 100 pages.
Once you view this CD you will know what life was like on this Cruiser
during World War II.
- Several Additional Images of the USS Guam during the World War II era (National Archives)
- 22 Minute Audio "American Radio Mobilizes the Home front" WWII (National Archives)
- 22 Minute Audio "Allied Turncoats Broadcast
for the Axis Powers" WWII (National Archives)
- 20 Minute Audio of a "1967 Equator Crossing" (Not this ship but the Ceremony is
- 6 Minute Audio of "Sounds of Boot Camp" in the late 50's early 60's
- Other Interesting Items Include:
- The Oath of
- The Sailors Creed
- Core Values of the United States Navy
- Military Code of Conduct
- Navy Terminology Origins (8 Pages)
Examples: Scuttlebutt, Chewing the Fat, Devil to Pay,
- Hunky-Dory and many more.
- 25 Hi Res Images of
the "World War Two Memorial" in Washington DC