Bring the Cruise Book to Life with this Multimedia Presentation
This CD will Exceed your Expectations
A great part of naval
You would be purchasing an exact copy of the USS Bunker Hill CV 17 cruise book during World War II. Each page has been placed on a CD for years of enjoyable computer viewing. The CD comes in a plastic sleeve with
a custom label. Every page has been enhanced and is readable. Rare cruise books like this sell for a hundred
dollars or more when buying the actual hard copy if you can find one for sale.
This would make a great gift for yourself
or someone you know who may have served aboard her. Usually only ONE person in the family has the original book. The CD
makes it possible for other family members to have a copy also. You will not be disappointed we guarantee it.
Some of the headlines
in this book are as follows:
- Divisional Group Photos
- Many shipboard Activity Photos
- Great Detailed description of Battle activities
- Air Groups (Fighting Seventeen, Fighting Eighteen, Bombing Seventeen, VE (N) 76, Fighting Eight, Bombing Eight and the Torpedo Eight.
- Described Actions: (Rabaul, The Gilberts, Nauru, Kavieng, The Marshalls, Truk, Carolina Islands, Tinian, Hollandia, Palau, Marianas,
Pagan Isles, Bonins, Mindanao and the Philippines.
Over 340 pictures and the Bunker Hill story on 266 pages. Over 110 pages
of detailed activity description.
Once you view this CD you will know what life was like on this aircraft carrier during
World War II.
- Several Additional Images of the USS Bunker Hill during the World War II era (National Archives)
- 22 Minute Audio "American Radio Mobilizes the Home front" WWII (National Archives)
- 22 Minute Audio "Allied Turncoats Broadcast
for the Axis Powers" WWII (National Archives)
- 20 Minute Audio of a "1967 Equator Crossing" (Not this ship but the Ceremony is
- 6 Minute Audio of "Sounds of Boot Camp" in the late 50's early 60's
- Other Interesting Items Include:
- The Oath of
- The Sailors Creed
- Core Values of the United States Navy
- Military Code of Conduct
- Navy Terminology Origins (8 Pages)
Examples: Scuttlebutt, Chewing the Fat, Devil to Pay,
- Hunky-Dory and many more.
- 25 Hi Res Images of
the "World War Two Memorial" in Washington DC