1957-1958 Cruise Book
Bring the Cruise Book to Life with this Multimedia Presentation
This CD will Exceed your Expectations
part of Naval history.
You would be purchasing the USS Arcadia AD 23 cruise book during this time period. Each page has been placed
on a CD for years of enjoyable computer viewing. The CD comes in a plastic sleeve with a custom label. Every page has been enhanced
and is readable. Rare cruise books like this sell for a hundred dollars or more when buying the actual hard copy if you can find one
This would make a great gift for yourself or someone you know who may have served aboard her. Usually only ONE person in
the family has the original book. The CD makes it possible for other family members to have a copy also. You will not be disappointed
we guarantee it.
Some of the items in this book are as follows:
- Ports of Call: Newport R.I., Barcelona, San Juan, Gibraltar, Puerto
Rico, Livorno, Turkey, Italy and Izmir
- Cruise Chart
- Sports and Recreation
- Visitors and VIP's
- Many Crew Activity Photos
- Plus Much More
Over 233 Photos on Approximately 103 Pages.
Once you view this book you will know what life was like on this Destroyer Tender during
this time period.
- 6 Minute Audio of "Sounds of Boot Camp" in the late 50's early 60's
- Other Interesting Items Include:
- The Oath of Enlistment
- The Sailors Creed
- Core Values of the United States Navy
- Military Code of Conduct
- Navy Terminology Origins (8
- Examples: Scuttlebutt, Chewing the Fat, Devil to Pay,
- Hunky-Dory and many more.
- 25 Hi Res Images of the "World War Two Memorial"
in Washington DC