1944 - 1945
You would be purchasing the Seabees 21st Album on CD during World War II. Each page has been placed on a CD for years of
enjoyable computer viewing. It comes in a plastic protective sleeve with a customized label. Every page has been enhanced and is readable.
Books like this sell for a hundred dollars or more when buying the actual hard copy. That is if you can find one for sale.
make a great gift for yourself or someone you know who may have served in this unit. You will not be disappointed.
Some of the items
in this book are as follows:
- Some projects: Port Hueneme, Pearl Harbor, Moanaloa Ridge, Iroquois Point, Waidio Operating Base, Saipan,
Tsugen Jima, Atsuta Camap and Baten Camp.
- Liberty Call
- Recreation and Training
- Construction Activitiers
- LST's to Okinawa
- Native Life
- Daily Life in the Camps
- Battalion Roster (Name and Hometown Address)
Over 439 Photos on Approximately 193 Pages.
you view this CD you will have a better idea of what life was like in this Seabee unit during World War II.
- 22 Minute
Audio "American Radio Mobilizes the Homefront" WWII (National Archives)
- 22 Minute Audio "Allied Turncoats Broadcast for the Axis Powers"
WWII (National Archives)
- Other Interesting Items Include:
- The Oath of Enlistment
- The Sailors Creed
- Core Values of the United States Navy
- Military Code of Conduct
- Navy Terminology Origins (8 Pages)
- Examples: Scuttlebutt, Chewing the Fat, Devil to Pay,
- Hunky-Dory and many
- 25 Hi Res Images of the "World War Two Memorial" in Washington DC