You would be purchasing an exact copy of the Seabees 70th Battalion Album on CD during World War II. Each page has
been placed on a CD for years of enjoyable computer viewing. It comes in a plastic protective sleeve with a customized
label. Every page has been enhanced and is readable. Books like this sell for a hundred dollars or more when
buying the actual hard copy. That is if you can find one for sale.
This would make a great gift for yourself or someone
you know who may have served in this unit. You will not be disappointed.
Some of the items in this book are as follows:
- Brief Log Recap 1942-1945
- Hawaii Islands, Intrepid Point, Russell islands. Iwo Jima, Okinawa Japan and Guam
- Equator Crossing
- Purple Heart Rewards
- CAM Construction Activities
- Company Group Photos
- Battalion Roster (Name and Hometown)
- Many Battalion
- Plus Much More
Over 270 Photos on Approximately 86 Pages.
Once you view this CD you will have
a better idea of what life was like in this Seabee unit during World War II.
- 22 Minute Audio "American Radio
Mobilizes the Home front" WWII (National Archives)
- 22 Minute Audio "Allied Turncoats Broadcast for the Axis Powers" WWII (National
- 20 Minute Audio of a "1967 Equator Crossing" (Not this ship but the Ceremony is Traditional)
- 6 Minute Audio of "Sounds
of Boot Camp" in the late 50's early 60's
- Other Interesting Items Include:
- The Oath of Enlistment
- The Sailors Creed
- Core Values of the United States Navy
- Military Code of Conduct
- Navy Terminology Origins (8 Pages)
Scuttlebutt, Chewing the Fat, Devil to Pay,
- Hunky-Dory and many more.
- 25 Hi Res Images of the "World
War Two Memorial" in Washington DC
Bring the Cruise Book to Life with this Multimedia Presentation
This CD will exceed your Expectations