Bring the Cruise Book to Life with this Multimedia Presentation
This CD will Exceed your Expectations
You would be purchasing an exact copy
of the Seabees 85th Battalion Album on CD during World War II. Each page has been placed on a CD for years of enjoyable
computer viewing. It comes in a plastic protective sleeve with a customized label. Every page has been enhanced
and is readable. Books like this sell for a hundred dollars or more when buying the actual hard copy. That is if
you can find one for sale.
This would make a great gift for yourself or someone you know who may have served in this unit. You will not be disappointed.
Some of the items in this book are as follows:
- Crossing the Equator
- 85th in New Hedrides
- 85th in
- Jap Evacuation
- Company A, B, C, D Group Photos with Names
- Departmental Job Descriptions and Activities
- Detailed Battalion Log
- 2 Dec 1944 to 2 April 1946
- Many Camp Activity Photos
- Battalion personnel roster (Name and Hometown Address)
Over 150 Photos
on Approximately 80 Pages.
Once you view this CD you will have a better idea of what life was like in this Seabee
unit during World War II.
- 22 Minute Audio "American Radio Mobilizes the Home front" WWII (National Archives)
- 22 Minute Audio "Allied Turncoats Broadcast for the Axis Powers" WWII (National Archives)
- 20 Minute Audio of a "1967 Equator
Crossing" (Not this ship but the Ceremony is Traditional)
- Other Interesting Items Include:
- The Oath of Enlistment
- The Sailors Creed
- Core Values of the United States Navy
- Military Code of Conduct
- Navy Terminology Origins (8 Pages)
Scuttlebutt, Chewing the Fat, Devil to Pay,
- Hunky-Dory and many more.
- 25 Hi Res Images of the "World
War Two Memorial" in Washington DC